All available pups will be listed on this page. We love our gerbils and try to find the best homes for them. They may be taken to their new homes when they are 6 weeks old. As gerbils are social creatures we primarily sell them in sibling pairs or groups.
No gerbils will be sold for any purposes other than to be kept as pets. We do not offer pedigrees for our gerbils.
Each gerbil costs $20 ($40 for the pair).
We will send each pair of gerbils home with
- a little bit of their bedding (so it has their scent on it)
- a small bag of food to get you started
- a cardboard tube for chewing
Peanut & Honey’s Litter (Pied Mottled Burmese & Honey Cream)
- Female Black-eyed White (Reserved CH)
- Female Pied Grey Agouti (Reserved CH)
- Female Black-eyed White (Reserved JP)
- Female Pied Grey Agouti (Reserved JP)
- Male Black-eyed White (Reserved JA)
- Male Burmese (Reserved JA)
M&Ms & Tiki’s Litter (Honey Cream & CP Agouti)
- 3 pups – genders and colors TBD