All available pups will be listed on this page. We love our gerbils and try to find the best homes for them. They may be taken to their new homes when they are 6 weeks old. As gerbils are social creatures we primarily sell them in sibling pairs or groups.
No gerbils will be sold for any purposes other than to be kept as pets. We do not offer pedigrees for our gerbils.
CLOSING DOWN THE BUSINESS: Our kids have decided to move on from the business. Final gerils available listed below.
Each gerbil costs $15.
We will send each pair of gerbils home with:
- a little bit of their bedding (so it has their scent on it)
- a small bag of food to get you started
- a cardboard tube for chewing
We have three adult gerbils looking for a new home.
- Patrick & Hazel (Black and White Male and Honey Cream Female) share a 20-gallon split tank so they can keep each other company without breeding. They will come with their tank, exercise wheels, and water bottles.
- Keefe (male) lives in a 20-gallon tank he shared with his friend until recently. He could be introduced to a young male pup for company. He will come with his tank, exercise wheel and water bottle.
All other gerbils have been adopted. We recommend Gerbils on the Quay in Westminster, CO for any other gerbil needs or questions.